Welcome to my blog. I am now a Southern girl living in beautiful Nashville with my loving husband, Dean, our 2 sweet dogs, our horses on our own property & a kitty in the barn, in other words, HEAVEN. If you find yourself on my blog, enjoy your celebrity & please pass it on to your friends & family. I am back to pursuing my fine art too so let me know what I can do for you.


Friday, August 27, 2010

Dating Site Photos????

If you are one of the many singles that are using an on-line dating service to help you find that elusive perfect mate having pictures that really embody you can be very helpful. A picture of you with the things that are important in your life, like pets for instance=), can help assure attracting someone else that likes pets. So ask yourself, "Is my photo talking to anyone out there?", "Can they really see how beautiful I am or is this just the best pic I could find of myself?" Call me & let's talk about some ideas to help you put your best image out there.

Labels