Welcome to my blog. I am now a Southern girl living in beautiful Nashville with my loving husband, Dean, our 2 sweet dogs, our horses on our own property & a kitty in the barn, in other words, HEAVEN. If you find yourself on my blog, enjoy your celebrity & please pass it on to your friends & family. I am back to pursuing my fine art too so let me know what I can do for you.


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Belk hosts Engagement Party

Belk sponsored an "Engagement Party" the other night & invited some local wedding vendors to participate. Whitney Green (pictured) was the winner of the photo folio I donated & Elizabeth Davis was the winner of the drawing for an engagement photo session. Congratulations to both of you!! Some of the participating vendors included Hawk Specialty Services DJ, Photo Food, Mt Juliet Wedding Chapel, Publix Bakery,& Moss Florals We all set up our little displays in the home goods dept. & got to know each other & share wonderful food while we waited for brides to come through...
My little display of wedding albums & books....
Tea & Company served great food that was artfully presented.....

Labels