Welcome to my blog. I am now a Southern girl living in beautiful Nashville with my loving husband, Dean, our 2 sweet dogs, our horses on our own property & a kitty in the barn, in other words, HEAVEN. If you find yourself on my blog, enjoy your celebrity & please pass it on to your friends & family. I am back to pursuing my fine art too so let me know what I can do for you.


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Senior photos for a Junior

I had the best time shooting pix of Mary Allyson last week! She's such a sweetheart & an obvious animal lover so we had fun working those aspects of her life into her shoot. I think Ford could use her for a commercial, don't you?! I love this pic becuase the bag holding the goldfish says "attitude" & Mary Allyson's is just perfect=)
Oliver is one of her family's 8 dogs!


Reba was all about the carrot & Mary Allyson handles a horse like she's always had one.






Photographer tips - Notice how diagonal & leading lines can give your photos interest. Another compositional trick is to place your main focal point on one of the intersecting points if you were to draw a tic tac toe grid on your image. It's much more interesting than having your subject dead center.

Labels