Welcome to my blog. I am now a Southern girl living in beautiful Nashville with my loving husband, Dean, our 2 sweet dogs, our horses on our own property & a kitty in the barn, in other words, HEAVEN. If you find yourself on my blog, enjoy your celebrity & please pass it on to your friends & family. I am back to pursuing my fine art too so let me know what I can do for you.


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Megan

Megan is a wonderful young horsewoman & photographer that has come into my life recently. I think she was sent here to motivate me to do more of what I love since we have so much in common despite the fact that she is young enough to be my daughter! She approached me about assisting with photography & I really feel we are both getting great things from our new friendship.


Megan has such a serene look about her...she is confident in her views yet vulnerable & humble in a way that endears her to you immediately.

I LOOOVE this picture! And she told me she wasn't photogenic!





Havin' a discussion....







Labels